Only thing I would change is making the rows for each executer
more distinct from those above and below it.

----- Original message -----

From: Tom Fennelly <[1]tom.fenne...@gmail.com>

To: [2]jenkinsci-dev@googlegroups.com

Subject: From sidebar <l:pane> to <l:divpane> ....

Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 09:53:03 -0700 (PDT)

Hi.

I've been looking to see if we could replace the current
<l:pane> based panels with <div> based alternatives.  I think
this will help us style the panels better + I think they will
work better (Vs tables) with the new layout.

Basically what I've done so far
(https://github.com/tfennelly/jenkins/compare/JENKINS-23810)
is:
 1. Created a new set of tags (<l:divpane>, <l:divpaneRow> and
    <l:divpaneCell>) to replace the current <l:pane> tag.
 2. Updated the Build Queue, Executors and History panes to use
    this approach.
 3. Can see it here: http://166.78.9.27:8080/

Examples of what they look like...

[3][Screenshot+2014-07-18+17.07.24.png]

[4][Screenshot+2014-07-18+17.08.29.png]
Intentionally looks fairly similar to current panes but we can
sex them up some more if we want (easier with divs).

I can see at least 22 plugins/components using this tag atm.
Do we try migrate them all (then we'd need a "shim" type tagset
to support BC), or leave them using the current pane?

Comments/feedback please.

Regards,

T.

it, send an email to