For proper stratification I needed to deprecate
AbstractBuild.getTestResultAction (and .getAggregatedTestResultAction)
in Jenkins core 1.577, allowing the JUnit test result publisher and
associated APIs to be split into junit-plugin. Plugins calling these
methods will generally not work in 1.577+. The replacement is trivial
and does not require a newer core dependency: just call
.getAction(DesiredActionClass.class).

For the economy of scale I committed this fix to the master branch of
all plugins in https://github.com/jenkinsci/ a month ago, but did not
release it except for a handful of bundled plugins. The following
plugins still have this change unreleased as of this writing:

ci-game-plugin
email-ext-plugin
extra-columns-plugin
graphite-plugin
integrity-plugin
ivy-plugin
JiraTestResultReporter-plugin
lotus-connections-plugin
meliora-testlab-plugin
parallel-test-executor-plugin
regression-report-plugin
tikal-multijob-plugin
violation-columns-plugin

If you maintain one of these plugins, please consider cutting a
release from trunk to support users of weekly builds. If there are
other unreleased and unreleasable trunk changes, the fixing commits
ought to be easy to backport to a special branch release, but reply
here or to me privately if you need any help with that.