Hi Vincent

Thanks for creating the repo. My github ID is indeed dominiquebrice :-)
I have trouble pushing to the repo. I did this:

>git remote add origin g...@github.com:jenkinsci/label-linked-jobs-plugin.git
>git push origin master

and I got this:

/ERROR: Permission to jenkinsci/label-linked-jobs-plugin.git denied to
dominiquebrice.

Please make sure you have the correct access rights and the repository
exists./

I made an attempt with the same git setup to
https://github.com/dominiquebrice/label-linked-jobs-test and it worked fine.
Do you know where the problem could be? Do I have additional setup to do on
my computer? I created my id_rsa and used it to create an SSH Key in my
github account.

Thanks