Hi all,

I've filed a PR the 6th of july without answer since then.

David Resnick (added in copy) seems to be the current maintainer and is the
latest committer on the Radiator View Plugin.
So, as the process requires, I'm writing here to see if David thinks he'll
be able to review that PR at some point.

If not, then I'd be glad to get the commit rights and try and triage the
current PR (3) and get a release out of the plugin.

Thanks for your answer.

Cheers

-- Baptiste