Maybe someone wants this feature without 1. having to learn Groovy and script
it, or 2. installing a security vulnerability.

There are already at least three plugins[1,2,3] providing generic dynamic
parameters -- one more, that actually does something reasonably different,
won't hurt.

https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Extensible+Choice+Parameter+plugin
https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Jenkins+Dynamic+Parameter+Plug-in
https://github.com/biouno/uno-choice-plugin/wiki/Uno-Choice-Dynamic-Choice-Parameter