Hi,

I've written a small jenkins plugin, in order to be able to send xmpp
pubsub events to an xmpp server.
One can combine this plugin with the eloyente-plugin, which basicly
triggers builds upon recieved events.
this allows jenkins-users to have inter-jenkins communiction, to start
builds on different servers.

However I do want to be able to upload this plugin to the jenkins-repo.
following the instructions from this page
<https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Hosting+Plugins>, I should
provide both my github id, along with the repo-url.
I hope this suffices in order to get the proper permissions.

ID: dnnsjcbs
Repo:  https://github.com/dnnsjcbs/elboca.git

With kind regards,
Jacobs Dennis.