On Wed, 01 Oct 2014 19:04:54 +0200, Peter Blume <peter.blum...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,
I released my plugin on Sunday und updated yesterday. So far so good.

Hi,

Note that pushing to github != releasing. See: https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Hosting+Plugins#HostingPlugins-Releasingtojenkinsci.org. At least I do not see any commit from maven-release-plugin in the repo.

Also, this has nothing to do with plugin usage statistics.

--
oliver