During development, I realized that the plugin actually has two seperate
components, one credentials provider (the existing ones don't fulfill my
requirements) and one build notifier.

So, could you please clone:

https://github.com/hakan42/pushbullet-credentials-plugin

and

https://github.com/hakan42/pushbullet-notifier-plugin

and, if possible, delete

https://github.com/jenkinsci/pushbullet-plugin

There are no releases of the plugin yet, so this should not inconvenience
anyone (hopefully :-) )

Regards,
Hakan