Hi.

A number of issues have been raised in JIRA over the last while regarding
the Build History Widget and how the layout can go a bit "screwy" as more
data gets cluttered in it. Here's a few of the JIRAs
<https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&jqlQuery=labels+%3D+buildhistory>.

The main problem stems from the fact that Jenkins tries to cram too much
info into 1 narrow row in the build history widget. It get's especially bad
when long build names or descriptions are used. Lots of badges can also
cause things to look funny.

I did some work in an effort to improve the situation here, creating Pull
Request #1470 <https://github.com/jenkinsci/jenkins/pull/1470>.

The PR has details of the changes I made so no point in repeating that info
here. PLEASE get this code if you can and give it a try, letting us know if
it fixes things for you and (especially) if it introduces new quirks.

Regards,

Tom.