Done: https://github.com/jenkinsci/stash-pullrequest-builder-plugin
A component on the issue tracker is created too..
Please also make sure this is not valid information anymore:
https://github.com/nemccarthy/stash-pullrequest-builder-plugin/blob/dbff56b/src/main/java/stashpullrequestbuilder/stashpullrequestbuilder/stash/ApiTest.java#L9

btw. on the wiki, you don’t have to mention the minimal Jenkins Version and the
dependency to other plugins - this will be generated out of the pom.xml and
placed in the summery on top of the page as sonn as you released the first
version. Tshi way this information will be kept in sync.
/Domi