I changed the code to extend MasterToSlaveFileCallable, but the exception
is still the same.

Changed:
private static class RemoteListDir implements FileCallable<Set<String>> {
To:
private static class RemoteListDir extends
MasterToSlaveFileCallable<Set<String>> {

Caused by: java.io.IOException: Remote call on Development-opensuse-x86_64
failed
        at hudson.remoting.Channel.call(Channel.java:761)
        at hudson.FilePath.act(FilePath.java:978)
        ... 28 more
Caused by: java.lang.Error: Failed to deserialize the Callable object.
        at hudson.remoting.UserRequest.perform(UserRequest.java:105)
        at hudson.remoting.UserRequest.perform(UserRequest.java:49)
        at hudson.remoting.Request$2.run(Request.java:325)
        at
hudson.remoting.InterceptingExecutorService$1.call(InterceptingExecutorService.java:68)
        at
        at
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
        at ......remote call to Development-opensuse-x86_64(Native Method)
        at hudson.remoting.Channel.attachCallSiteStackTrace(Channel.java:1360)
        at hudson.remoting.UserResponse.retrieve(UserRequest.java:221)
        at hudson.remoting.Channel.call(Channel.java:753)
        ... 29 more
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Unable to locate class file for
class MyClass$RemoteListDir