I believe I replied to you a couple of times on IRC, but I guess we missed each other.

You should now have access.

Regards,
Chris

On 27/05/15 05:36, John Tatum wrote:
I reached out to Jesse Glick about this, and he recommended I send a
reminder to the list. I am still looking for anybody who can help me out
with this.

Thank You,

John Tatum
john.ta...@live.com
http://scientifichooliganism.net

Although this e-mail and any attachments are believed to be free of any
virus or other defect that might affect any computer system into which
it is received and/or upon which it is opened, it is the responsibility
of the recipient(s) to ensure that it is virus and/or defect free and
John Tatum bears no responsibility for any loss and/or damage arising in
any way from its use.