The plugin looks good to me. As I remember there were discussions regarding
redgate-sqlci plugin about 1 year ago, but I din't find them in the mailing
list. There's no plugins as well.

@Jason
Probably you would prefer an artifact name with dashes (e.g.
"redgate-sql-ci") or want to mention the "DLM Automation Suite" package in
the name or artifact group.

понедельник, 1 июня 2015 г., 12:52:13 UTC+3 пользователь Jason Crease