We currently have about 140 jenkins projects defined in our production
Jenkins environment, around 40 of which depend heavily on a 0.20-snapshot
version of uno-choice. As of yesterday, the 1.0 release of uno-choice is
available  here <http://updates.jenkins-ci.org/download/plugins/uno-choice/>
,
so I downloaded it and installed in our jenkins-testing environment.  It
immediately broke every one of the 40 projects that depend on the previous
uno-choice version. Apparently, the 1.0 version does not migrate
configurations from the 0.20 version?  I can see how to manually convert
each parameter using the ui, and intend to do this on a representative
sample to verify that the new release works for us. But, our development
teams are utterly dependent on the production Jenkins environment so I am
reluctant to bring that down for the length of time necessary to manually
convert all 40 projects. Is there a plan to migrate configurations from
previous versions of uno-choice? Is there a manual migration process that we
could maybe script for our confgurations? What do you advise?