It seems like I had trouble finding good information about entry points. It
also did not seem like there were any references to the javadoc from the wiki(I
always found what I needed using google).

Also, it seems like there are some significant sources of information about
plugins and such that are not really mentioned. For example, back in October
you commented on
https://github.com/jenkinsci/ssh-plugin/pull/9#issuecomment-121570158 with
several significant insights about how the plugin was being used and how
changes under consideration would impact the user base. Where did that
information come from? Another example would be
https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Plugin+Report+Card, which I do not
recall ever seeing any mention of until somebody mentioned it on the mail list.

Those are just two examples, but I would say anything that can help developers
understand how plugins(and core) are used and what the potential impact of
changes would be is going to be incredibly helpful.

John Tatum
john.ta...@live.com
http://scientifichooliganism.net

Although this e-mail and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus
or other defect that might affect any computer system into which it is received
and/or upon which it is opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient(s) to
ensure that it is virus and/or defect free and John Tatum bears no
responsibility for any loss and/or damage arising in any way from its use.