Kanstantsin, thank you for your hint. I've renamed it. (Now it is
https://github.com/aquarellian/sonar-gerrit-plugin)

Kirill, When I was choosing the name for my GitHub repository, I thought
that those people who find it in my repo have no idea that the plugin is
for Jenkins and might get wrong impression that it should be installed to
Sonar instance and connected to Gerrit directly. So, from my point of view,
the first word in the name of plugin should be a platform on that it is
supposed to be installed.
But when it hosted by Jenkins community, there is no need to mention
"Jenkins" in the name of plugin. (Though it is gonna be separate
repository, as I understand, and my thoughts about name of repository on my
own GitHub account still not changed. But I've changed the name anyway -
hope people will find out the description in the README file.)

воскресенье, 27 сентября 2015 г., 18:22:04 UTC-4 пользователь Kirill