Hi,

I am using the Job DSL plugin on my project. I have a proprietary plugin,
part of which is

a provider of parameters for the parameterized-trigger plugin. This allows
me to trigger

a deployment with properties specified by my plugin:

```

*  public class *MyCustomBuildParameters
      *extends *hudson.plugins.parameterizedtrigger.AbstractBuildParameters
  {

    // ...

    @Extension
*    public static class *DescriptorImpl *extends *
Descriptor<AbstractBuildParameters>
    {

      // ...

    }

  }

```

This works great in the UI - I would like to be able to specify this
somehow as part of a job DSL:

```

  job('example') {

    publishers {

      // ...

      downstreamParameterized{

        trigger('') {

           *myCustomParameters()*

        }

      }

    }

  }

```

However it's not clear to me from reading the wiki how this would be done:

https://github.com/jenkinsci/job-dsl-plugin/wiki/Extending-the-DSL

The context of downstreamParameterized() (
javaposse.jobdsl.dsl.helpers.common.DownstreamTriggerParameterContext) is
not marked as an ExtensibleContext, so I cannot simply add a
ContextExtension point and a method with @DslExtensionMethod, as I could if
this were the PublisherContext.

Is there an example out there I can reference, or can someone please point
me in the right direction?

Thanks!