Hi,

I am an operations engineer at CloudBees developing, securing and deploying
our hosted Jenkins platform (DEV@cloud). While I don't do a lot of
development on Jenkins itself (at this stage), I do discover interesting
security things in my travels - which I've reported back to Jenkins core
directly and indirectly.

Thus I request membership to the Jenkins CERT team - to gain better insight
and feedback into the problems being discovered and ensuring our DEV@cloud
platform is secure (and not breached in a way that reflects badly on
Jenkins at large).

(I've created this request according to the guidelines on the Jenkins CERT
team Wiki page
<https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Jenkins+CERT+team>)

   - Name: Ben Walding
   - CLA: ICLA / CCLA submitted but not merged
   - https://github.com/jenkinsci/infra-cla/pull/22
   - Company: CloudBees
   - GitHub ID: bwalding
   - Jenkins ID: bwalding