Hi Sanketh,

I've seen your plugin folder layout and I would suggest to use "
org.jenkinsci.plugins.*" although it's not a mandatory feature but it might
help to use the same layout as others.

You are also missing the wiki url which it's a mandatory field. See the
below url:

https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Hosting+Plugins

May I ask you what's the use case of this plugin?

Cheers