Can an admin please purge some bad versions of ez-templates from the plugin
repo
  http://repo.jenkins-ci.org/public/org/jenkins-ci/plugins/ez-templates/

1.0-SNAPSHOT is mistake caused by myself
1.0.0, 1.0.1 and 1.0.2 were uploaded by someone random a month ago and are
not official (nor newer than 1.0). I'm sure they were just eager to see it
uploaded but let's clear house please.

Marc