Hello,

I am working on the integration of the ansible vault feature (i.e. password
protected configuration files) in the ansible plugin. I want to give the
possibility to select the password from the credential plugin dropdown box.
So I see 3 possibilities to do that :

1. Use the SSHUserPassword from the SSH Credential plugin. The username is
then ignored. It works but I find this solution ugly.

2. Depend on a plugin which provides a password-only credential provider.
For instance the Plain Credential plugin. But I think this provides a poor
user experience.

3. Implement a dedicated credential provider in the Ansible plugin. This is
probably the best solution regarding the user experience but it duplicates
some code.

Is there any solution I missed or is there some good practices to follow
here.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.