Hello,

I can see that in this s3 plugin, there is a lot of open PR. Maybe Michael
Watt might be overloaded on the subject. I'd like to offer my help to sort
the PR, merge and release the plugin.

For example, it is not possible for the moment to use it with copyartifact
more recent that 1.36. This makes the plugin unusable (JENKINS-32058 and
JENKINS-29582).

Also, it might need to refactoring to port the plugin to the latest Jenkins
version API (JENKINS-29533).

What do you think?
-- Adrien