Hi,

I am looking for a way to collect and report provisioning statistics. Clouds, as implemented in Jenkins, works mostly on background but provide very little feedback to the user when something goes wrong. I am looking for following information:

- What provisioning activities are currently in progress?
- Where exceeded quota is my bottleneck?
- What is the log of current/past provisioning activities?
- What percentage of past provisioning attempts failed (per cloud/template)?
- Present short summary in UI (widget?)

There is a possibility to make the subsystem more reliable taking the past success rate into account. (This cloud/template failed tan times out of ten last attempts, can it really provision the 11th?)

I am checking there is no project that aims to provide this before I start to work on this.

--
oliver