      From: Christian McHugh <christian.mch...@gmail.com>
 To: Jenkins Developers <jenkinsci-dev@googlegroups.com>
 Sent: Saturday, 19 March 2016 3:18 AM
 Subject: RFH: salt plugin

Howdy everybody,
A while back I created a plugin that allows you to define a build step that
kicks off salt calls through saltapi's rest
interface.https://github.com/jenkinsci/saltstack-pluginhttps://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/saltstack-plugin
The plugin works well for the intended purposes. However, I am not a (java)
programmer and due to a job change will not have as much time to dedicate to
becoming one :) As such, I was wondering if there was anyone in the community
willing to help assist with maintenance of this plugin and perhaps help with
modernizing and properly jenkins'ing the codebase.

Specifically, I just released a version of the plugin that trades out
username/password fields in favor of using credentials ( :) ), but after making
the release I've gotten a bug report that the credentials dropdown isn't being
populated as expected ( :(
)https://github.com/jenkinsci/saltstack-plugin/issues/16

This functionality works for me and some others that participated in some beta
releases, but since I'm not able to replicate I'm not sure where to go from
here.
Is anyone able to provide guidance or direction on credentials usage or able to
perform a quick code review with me?

Thanks much!