What would your plugin need to do? If your framework uses java, selenium
and cucumber then testers can use maven, gradle, ant or commandline scripts
to run the tests. If your framework outputs test results in cucumber format
then there are multiple jenkins plugins available to display test results.
Without more specifics (perhaps a link to your framework?) I can't really
help you.