On 6 June 2016 at 14:54, Ian Ceicys <iancei...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I found that this issue was already logged and included a possible partial
> workaround.
>
> https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/JENKINS-35180
>

> I attempted the workaround and updated file
> (\blueocean-plugin\js-extensions@jenkins-cd\subs\extensions-bundle.js)
> var relPath = path.relative(targetRoot, srcRoot);
> var relPath = path.relative(targetRoot, srcRoot).split("\\").join("\\\\");
>
> Now I am receiving a new error message:
> [INFO] [11:35:23] error: Error: Cannot find module
> '..srcmainjs/PipelineRoutes.jsx' from
> 'D:\GIT\blueocean-plugin\blueocean-dashboard\target'
>
> Here is a 2 minute video of my repo steps.
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkhTkTvuETQ?version=3&vq=hd1080
>
> I am still unable to build successfully on windows.
>

> Thanks for the help on getting this issue resolved.
>
> On Thursday, June 2, 2016 at 5:43:59 PM UTC-4, Thorsten Scherler wrote:
>>

>> import component_0 from '..\src\main\js/AdminNavLink.jsx';
>>
>> yeah @tom your fix should work
>>
>> salu2
>>
>> On Thursday, June 2, 2016 at 7:54:12 PM UTC+2, Tom Fennelly wrote:
>>>
>>> Specifically we're talking about relPath
>>> <https://github.com/jenkinsci/blueocean-plugin/blob/master/js-extensions/%40jenkins-cd/subs/extensions-bundle.js#L120>
>>> and making sure it always contains unix file path token separators.

>>> --
> jenkinsci-dev+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-dev/cdf27cd0-4e0e-481b-978d-fa95118b448d%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-dev/cdf27cd0-4e0e-481b-978d-fa95118b448d%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>

Hi Ian. I have to try it on a windows machine myself, but PR #232
<https://github.com/jenkinsci/blueocean-plugin/pull/232> (branch UX-431
<https://github.com/jenkinsci/blueocean-plugin/tree/UX-431>) contains a
possible fix for the windows path issue in js-extensions (more or less the
same fix as suggested on the JIRA). I published a beta tag release of
js-extensions, so it should build etc. Maybe you could check it out and
give it a try? I'll try it on a windows machine tomorrow too.