Hi Félix,

Just checked I'm able to deploy a SNAPSHOT for this plugin
<http://repo.jenkins-ci.org/public/com/cloudbees/jenkins/plugins/amazon-ecr/1.4-SNAPSHOT/>.
As I am, I guess your next step is to go over #jenkins-infra on IRC or on
the infra ML to ask about it. I don't know if someone else managed to
release from the UI since the ci.j.o overhaul still recently.

Sorry to be unhelpful.