Hi,

The Notification Plugin (https://github.com/jenkinsci/notification-plugin)
has not been updated to support the Pipeline plugins.
That is at the end `onCompleted(Run r, TaskListener listener)`, it should
POST few EnvVars to a configurable URL.

The problem is `run.getEnvironment(listener)` does not contain values like
GIT_URL, etc that should be set by the GitSCM plugin.

The code is here:
https://github.com/jenkinsci/notification-plugin/blob/master/src/main/java/com/tikal/hudson/plugins/notification/Phase.java#L43

I read here
<https://github.com/jenkinsci/pipeline-plugin/blob/master/DEVGUIDE.md> that
`Run` only contains the initial build environment. I did not understand the
given solution here.

Can anyone guide me how I can access these values here?

Thanks,
Bibek Shrestha