On Tue, Sep 20, 2016 at 9:03 PM, Brantone <bren...@letrabb.com> wrote:

> Bah, for some reason I never got these responses (though did get the first
> one) ... <grumble grumble> thanks Google ... otherwise would have totally
> responded much much earlier, apologies.
>
> My Id is: Brantone
>
> (already maintainer on a couple other plugins).

I gave you RW access to the repo
When you'll need to do a release you'll have to do a PR on
https://github.com/jenkins-infra/repository-permissions-updater/blob/master/permissions/plugin-xcode-plugin.yml

> Also, so happy to see 1.4.10 release, time to take a look and play around
> :)

Not yet in the update center. I hope I didn't failed. It was released a
year ago and the process changed a bit

-----