At Jenkins World 2016, I heard a few conversations about the pipeline state
saving functionality, and why live objects should not persist outside of
functions.  There were one or two conversations that proposed how jobs
could actually access these "saved states".  I never heard any concrete
info on how this could done or even if this could be done.

Is this possible?  Can jobs access their own saved states?  If so how?

For more options, visit