On Friday, October 14, 2016 at 6:49:12 AM UTC-6, Ranjit kumar Kundu wrote:

> When I am running jobs from Jenkins ( installed as service in my remote
> machine) browser is not visible.

You'll need to be more specific about the context where the "browser is not
visible".

If you are trying to run tests on windows (selenium, cucumber, etc.) which
use a web browser as part of their test execution, then you can refer
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/9618774/jenkins-selenium-gui-tests-are-not-visible-on-windows

and
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/19441324/how-to-run-gui-tests-on-a-jenkins-windows-slave-without-remote-desktop-connectio

.

Those were the first two results from a google search for the phrase
"Jenkins run selenium tests windows as service".

If that is not what you mean, please provide a much more detailed
description of the problem you're seeing, the things you've attempted to
resolve the problem, and what you've discovered as a result of those
attempts.

Mark Waite