On Fri, Oct 14, 2016 at 9:32 AM, Robert Sandell <rsand...@cloudbees.com> wrote:
> I've updated the webhooks to be x-www-form-urlencoded
> "github-pull-request-hook/" was already set to form encoding
Yeah I did that. W.r.t. PR status, there is something wrong with
credentials I did not dig into.
Anyway better to get this on ci.jenkins.io. Just needs a sign-off from
KK and then some NFRA work
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Jenkins Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To view this discussion on the web visit
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.