(replies inline)

On Fri, 14 Oct 2016, Jesse Glick wrote:

> On Fri, Oct 14, 2016 at 9:32 AM, Robert Sandell <rsand...@cloudbees.com>
> wrote:
> > I've updated the webhooks to be x-www-form-urlencoded
> >
> > "github-pull-request-hook/" was already set to form encoding
>
> Yeah I did that. W.r.t. PR status, there is something wrong with
> credentials I did not dig into.
>
> Anyway better to get this on ci.jenkins.io. Just needs a sign-off from
> KK and then some NFRA work

I have some stapler/stapler access now. If there is somebody else that can
create a basic Jenkinsfile (ideally using the maven docker image) for
stapler/stapler I can add a GitHub Organization Folder for it on ci.jenkins.io.

(See this document for details on what nodes are available:
https://github.com/jenkins-infra/documentation/blob/master/ci.adoc)

If nobody can get to it, I might have some time later next week depending on my
travel schedule :(

- R. Tyler Croy