Hi,

I'm having some troubles trying to integrate the hipchat-plugin with the
credentials-plugin, and I'm quite confused about how to use the credentials
API properly.
Any help with any of these questions would be much appreciated:

1) The JavaDoc on AbstractIdCredentialsListBoxModel contains a few
non-compiling examples, but other than that it appears to suggest that it
is best practice to display the current value. What is problematic though
is that the only way I can obtain the current value of the credentialId is
that I add it to my doFill method as a @QueryParameter. However this
results in a bug: if you have a non-default value selected when you load
the page, the first time you try to change it to -none- it will display the
original selection again. From what I can tell this was related to some
fillDependsOn related AJAX calls which meant that doFill was called twice,
once with credentialId "" and once with "originalValue".

// I think this bug also means that if you have the QueryParameter defined,
right after successfully selecting the new value, it will display -current-
instead of the freshly selected value.
Now this clearly sounds like a bug, but I don't know what other thing I can
do about it than just remove the credentialId parameter from my doFill
method. But then that leads to my second problem..

2) If you have the credential as a jelly field both at job level and at
global level, then for some reason the doFill method in the static
Descriptor impl will be called for both cases. Whilst that works nicely in
the global config case (since I can access DescriptorImpl fields just
fine), I can't access the configured value at the job level no matter what
I do. Adding the credentialId as a QueryParameter would resolve this
problem, but then I'm back to the strange update bug at 1).

Is there a possibility to define the doFill method at the Publisher level
for my job level credential setting?

3) Although the doFill methods give you great control over what credentials
to display, I didn't really find anything about how to control the Add
button in terms of how to only allow the addition of a particular
credential type only (e.g if I only want to use Secret text type of
credential, Add shouldn't suggest creating an SSH key credential). Is this
even possible?

Thanks in advance,
Peter