Correct me if I am wrong,  through the PR
https://github.com/jenkinsci/workflow-job-plugin/pull/27/files#diff-5ac278e2951f186bb7e2f76208e6ed05R76

, there is a comment // TODO JENKINS-30777 decorate with
ConsoleLogFilter.all()
Does that mean I need to use explicit declare such as

withContext(new MyConsoleLogFilter()) {
    sh 'process'
}