Hello,

There are two PR waiting for merge some weeks/month ago...

https://github.com/jenkinsci/reverse-proxy-auth-plugin/pull/29
https://github.com/jenkinsci/reverse-proxy-auth-plugin/pull/28

I have asked to the maintainer at PR and here at the group for merging the
code. As I had no replies, can anyone give me the permissions? I will
maintain the plugin, my id is: escoem

Thanks!