Hello, this is not exactly how it works. Please make sure to show you've
tried to contact existing/previous maintainers. Adding her/them/him in CC
(better look at latest commits than at the wiki page, this last one is
almost always wrong...)

I've adjusted the documentation a bit here:
https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Adopt+a+Plugin#AdoptaPlugin-Requestcommitaccess
This is to reflect what we have actually been doing for at least one or two
years.

Thanks