Hi,

I'm not maintaining the plugin for over two years now. I gave access to somebody back then and the plugin went on without me. I don't know what the state is or who the current maintainer is. Looking at github, the most active developer now is Ben Patterson [1], I wonder what his standpoint is.

Anyway I practically don't care much about GHPRB anymore, so whatever Jenkins admins thinks is best I'm fine.

Honza