Hello,

Please follow the process, either this plugin is orphaned (which apparently
is not), or you want to be added as an additional maintainer, then we need
heads-up from an existing maintainer. I guess it's an obvious default,
anyway, isn't it?

We can all save time if people provide more context in general for those
kinds of requests, thank you!