I've put the repo plugin up for adoption. I've been babysitting it for a
while since the former maintainers left; basically code reviewing, merging
pull requests and releasing new versions after merging.
And I can continue to do that, but I feel that I'm doing a disservice by
doing it since I'm no longer a repo user myself I can't really plan and
evolve the plugin and it could use some more active maintainership from
"real users".

I'll continue merging and releasing, but don't be shy if you feel a bit
hungry for some more responsibility ;)

--
Robert Sandell
*Software Engineer*