Hi Rushal,

Yes, some ramp-up will be really useful. I have CCed Adrien and Steven.
They would be the best contacts during the initial study if you consider
working on the Support Core plugin.

Currently we are working on preparing this and other project ideas. If
Jenkins project gets accepted to GSoC2017, we will schedule public office
hours with potential students and mentors.

Best regards,
Oleg Nenashev

понедельник, 13 февраля 2017 г., 21:42:58 UTC+3 пользователь Rushal Verma