Hi Ulli,

Do you consider aligning these activities with Google Summer of Code?
Currently we are looking for project ideas, and actually test framework
improvements + test improvements could be a good project.

I understand that GSoC implies a significant time dedication by students,
which likely goes far beyond a single course, but it may it can be an
option if the students are interested.

Thanks in advance,
Oleg

понедельник, 13 февраля 2017 г., 22:40:00 UTC+3 пользователь Mark Waite