I would not say I am 100% happy since the current state requires long PR
builds, etc. I would also prefer keeping changelogs in the main repo. But
now it is definitely a step forward compared to what we had before. If we
experience significant issues with the current state, likely we will
consider moving to the separate repo.

BR, Oleg

понедельник, 20 февраля 2017 г., 13:37:10 UTC+1 пользователь Arnaud