Hi,
Is it possible to use the Jenkins CLI  to manage credentials before the user
unlocks Jenkins? (copies the password from
/var/lib/Jenkins/secrets/initialAdminPassword and creates a new account)

I can use certain commands like who-am-i by running
 java -jar jenkins-cli.jar -s http://localhost:8080/ who-am-i --username admin
--password-file /path-to-copy-of-initial-admin-password
Authenticated as: admin
Authorities:
  Authenticated

But I can't list credentials. Is it because the temporary admin account doesn't
have the right permissions?

java -jar jenkins-cli.jar -s http://localhost:8080/ list-credentials SYSTEM
--username admin --password-file /path-to-copy-of-initial-admin-password
No such command: list-credentials

ERROR: You must authenticate to access this Jenkins.
Use --username/--password/--password-file parameters or login command.

Thanks,
Claudiu