Good day!

I'm very thankful for you answer and already have been using steps you
advised.
What's more important, you made me confidant, that everything is okay on
the current stage of the Blue Ocean project and it is not linked with
manual install of this.
The Blue Ocean plugin is awesome in idea and I wish you all best in it's
developing!