As I seem to be the only person actively reviewing the Pull Requests on the
Jenkins fork of the trilead-ssh2 library, and am making some fairly
significant contributions to the code, I'm proposing I adopt the
maintenance of this library. It's bundled in Jenkins core and used by
various plugins (SSH Slaves and it's dependents) and is currently in need
of some fairly significant feature updates which I'm prepared to make. I
have commit access to the repository [1], and have raised a PR to get
publish access for the release artifacts [2], but want to know if anyone
has any views on whether they support this or not.

I'll look to release the plugin next week if no-one objects to my adoption.

Thanks,
Michael

[1] https://github.com/jenkinsci/trilead-ssh2
[2] https://github.com/jenkins-infra/repository-permissions-updater/pull/278