<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-0sbKcmBbRVI/WO5q9B-jzEI/AAAAAAAAAHI/GL34U3nHdo4Q1wOdqS_1fqtuxW0OJZs5ACLcB/s1600/jenkins%2Bhelp%2Bfiles.png>
I did, see screenshot below. I removed the Locale Plugin and changed the
Accept-Language value in Firefox to de. As you can see from the screenshot.
It will update the language in the job config but not the help file. I have
now tried 5 different plugins that have internationalized help files. I
have also asked 2 other people whom i know to test this. The help file does
*NOT
*change. Rather than telling me something works, can you please try it
yourself one time and tell me if it works for you?

Jenkins Version is Jenkins ver. 2.46.1
Firefox is 52.0.1