WHAT YOU FUCKING CALL SPAM, ARE MESSAGES SAVING LIFE, SAVING DEMOCRACY,
SAVING FREEDOM. YOU FUCKING BASTARD FREEMASONS, HAVE YOUR BIG STOLEN SALARY
EVERY MONTH. YOU GO WITH STINKY BITCHES EVERY DAY. YOU MAKE PERVERT BUNGA
BUNGA EVERY WEEK END. YOU GET BRIBED, DRUNK AND VERY SNIFFED OF COCAINE,
EVERY HOUR. AND SO, YOU CD NOT CARE ANY LESS BOUT OTHER PEOPLE WITH
IMPOSSIBLE LIFE. YOU ARE IN THE SYSTEM AND MAKE THE FUCKING BASTARD PIG
INSIDE THE SYSTEM. BUT OTHER PEOPLE IS OUT OF THE SYSTEM AND DIE OUT OF THE
SYSTEM. WE TRY TO SAVE THIS PEOPLE LIFE AND BY CALLING OUR MESSAGES WANTING
TO SAVE EXISTENCES, SPAM, YOU SHOW THAT YOU ARE JUST FUCKING BASTARD
FREEMASONS, HAVING YOUR BIG STOLEN SALARY EVERY MONTH, GOING WITH STINKY
BITCHES EVERY DAY, MAKING PERVERT BUNGA BUNGA EVERY WEEK END, GETTING
BRIBED, DRUNK AND VERY SNIFFED OF COCAINE EVERY HOUR! FUCK YOU, BASTARD
FREEMASONAZIFASCIST!