On Monday, June 26, 2017 at 11:17:28 PM UTC+1, Jesse Glick wrote:

> On Mon, Jun 26, 2017 at 5:50 PM, Steven F <steven...@gmail.com
> <javascript:>> wrote:
> > That improvement would help but sometimes a flaw in the
> > build can result in massive log file, even filling the drive.
>
> So the simplest thing that could work is to just have a `RunListener`
> which starts checking the length of the `logText` and after some
> threshold will `Executor.interrupt` it.

This worked a lot better now that I understand more what's going on, thanks
for the help.

There is a minor issue though where the result passed to Executor.interrupt
is being overridden by whatever happens in the pipeline to interrupt it.
e.g., if it's in the middle of a shell script the build will always be
marked Failure because of the error caused by interrupting the shell script.
In my case I don't mind because I wanted to mark it failed anyway, but I
don't know if other results will come up in other cases.