Hi ,

I have created new project type . which invokes the appropriate build class
to run the build . however i am receiving below error and the build wont
get invoked . could someone pls help ?.

java.lang.Error: java.lang.NoSuchMethodException:
matlabjenkins.matlabjnk.MatlabItemBuild.<init>(matlabjenkins.matlabjnk.MatlabItem)
        at
jenkins.model.lazy.LazyBuildMixIn.newBuild(LazyBuildMixIn.java:188)
        at hudson.model.AbstractProject.newBuild(AbstractProject.java:1019)
        at
hudson.model.AbstractProject.createExecutable(AbstractProject.java:1209)
        at
hudson.model.AbstractProject.createExecutable(AbstractProject.java:145)
        at hudson.model.Executor$1.call(Executor.java:362)
        at hudson.model.Executor$1.call(Executor.java:344)
        at hudson.model.Queue._withLock(Queue.java:1404)
        at hudson.model.Queue.withLock(Queue.java:1269)
        at hudson.model.Executor.run(Executor.java:344)
Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodException:
matlabjenkins.matlabjnk.MatlabItemBuild.<init>(matlabjenkins.matlabjnk.MatlabItem)
        at java.lang.Class.getConstructor(Class.java:1825)
        at
jenkins.model.lazy.LazyBuildMixIn.newBuild(LazyBuildMixIn.java:177)

I am using super.run in build class of mine and all the constructors in
Build<?,?> classes are defined in my build file . <init> method may be due
to no default constructor in build class . how can i resolve this and get
this build invoked .